Hey Tom,

You probably want to pay the most attention to the "X-RateLimit-Remaining"
header, which is the number of requests you can make before being
rate-limited. It's a good practice to monitor this value and throttle your
requests if necessary.

The X-RateLimit-Reset timestamp indicates when you'll recover the maximum
number of Hits (X-RateLimit-Limit) for the class (X-RateLimit-Class) your
request falls into.

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>