Is there a reason why when I am trying to connect to twitter, when I
return to callback.php it does not save any of the session data from
before? I am ready to pull my hair out of my head, it was working
fine, now every once and a while it does 'error validating user', this
is a new application, can this be the reason? Do I need to use one of
my older apps application keys? would twiter tell me if my app was not
accepted or something? this is actually the second app I tried. I
don't think it's my hosting, but it could be..anyone please!