Pardon me if this is a silly answer, but are you sure that the original request and the callback are using the same host? I spent a couple of hours trying to track this down before realizing that I was initiating from localhost, but the callback was going to local.notoomi.com. They're both pointing to my local machine, but the difference in host names makes a difference.

HTH

----  Nick