Hi Vince,

There's actually a much easier way for you to implement the simple ability
to Tweet from your application without having to code up the OAuth song &
dance or xAuth, but the frictionless approach comes with the downside of
less control, attribution, and feedback.

Web Intents ( http://dev.twitter.com/pages/intents ) has a "Tweet Intent"
where you would just direct the user to http://twitter.com/intent/tweet --
 if your webview was aware of the current user's twitter.com session,
authentication would already be handled -- otherwise the user would quickly
log in and have the ability to Tweet. You can prepare a message, make the
tweet a reply, use a retweet instead, and a few other options.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary