Hi all,

Site Streams is still in beta and the wait times are variable based on the
needs & constraints of the beta program. As with any beta, we're learning
what more is necessary to productionize the API at scale to the kinds of
applications that are requesting access -- by requesting access, you're not
only making that request, you're giving us information about the types of
scenarios, user profiles, and growth rates that you project -- all data that
we need to properly scale the system so that we can release it with
confidence.

Thanks,
Taylor