Hi,

It's my app http://justunfollow.com It's been running from more than a
year now. I did not see any sudden increase in traffic or any of that
sort. It's hosted on the Google Appengine and there were 2 cases in
the entire year when appengine ips were blocked by twitter.

I have more than 200,000 users. Your advice would be greatly
appreciated. I do not make use of any search or trends api.

-N