I just checked my log. The first error was encountered around 6.5
hours ago. Since then it's been occurring in loads continuously :
( This is the first time in the entire year that I'm seeing something
like this and no new code has been pushed to production.

I request you to check if my app is being rate limited or if appengine
ips are being rate limited. My app tries to stay within the limits for
each user and has never been rate limited.

-N