Ok wait. I just gave a brand new static ip to my instance on EC2. Sorry, I
don't know how these things work, it's been a few hours since I started with
this. I'll update soon on what happens now. Though if you find time then
having a look again just to confirm that JustUnfollow isn't being blocked
would be a big relief.

-Nischal