There are no specific limits for /1/:user/lists/:id/statuses

Which other API Calls are working? What is your "X-RateLimit-Class" header
value in both cases (List vs Other API Calls that work)? Your list statuses
requests are probably counting against different limits (Authenticated =
350/H vs Anonymous = 150/H/IP).

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>