Could be that it's just me, but when I call the friendships/destroy
method on a screen name of someone not being followed, I no longer see
the "You are not friends with the specified user" message. Instead I'm
seeing a "Successfully unfollowed <screen name>.".

As well, when I call the friendships/create method on the screen name
of someone already being followed, I'm no longer see the "Could not
follow user: <screen name> is already on your list." message. Here
also, I'm seeing a "Successfully following <screen name> now.".

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!