Hi Jean-Pierre,

We believe we fixed this bug recently -- can you change the fields again and
observe with a subsequent tweet whether this updates within 10 minutes now?
If it still isn't updating, can you send me a private email (
epi...@twitter.com ) with your consumer key or application ID?

Thanks,
Taylor

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary