Hi Adam,

The exact logic of the limiting for posting tweets isn't disclosed (more
obscurity for you ;)), but it isn't necessarily evenly divided into a 24
hour period. A retweet, for the purposes of this limit, is the same as a
Tweet, so the daily and roaming period-based limiting for posting statuses
applies collectively to both tweets and retweets.

This type of account is a great way to curate topical tweets like this.
There are a few automation rules associated with them:
http://support.twitter.com/articles/76915-automation-rules-and-best-practices--
as you've described the account, I don't think you have anything to
worry
about in that regard.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary