KiTe,

Twitter has provisioned a way for developers to handle this Dev
issue.  Add to your hosts file "local.dev", and use 127.0.0.1 as the
IP.  Then use http://local.dev/ as the prefix with whatever files you
develop locally, e.g, http://local.dev/myapp/index.php.

Register your new app at Twitter: https://twitter.com/apps

Then, go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps and click on the given app
you made, and click on "My Access Token", and copy both the token and
token secret.  Populate your app with those.

That way, when you access your local development server via http://local.dev/...
the call back won't really happen, instead you will hardwire your app
to use the token and token secret, which you just got from the
dev.twitter.com web site.  You can then build if-then branches - if
local.dev, use my development tokens; otherwise, the real callback
process and get the user token and token secret and initialize
things.

It takes time and research to master the process, but it's fun.  Good
luck.

~Patrick