Hey Thomas,

"/statuses" is not a valid API endpoint, and our routing system assumes
you're trying to reach the "statuses" account, which is suspended (cf
http://twitter.com/statuses).

Take a look on our timeline resources on http://dev.twitter.com/doc and use
one of these endpoints (for example "/1/statuses/public_timeline.json")
instead.

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>