Hi All,

When an existing web app that is setup and registered on Twitter
decides to launch a mobile extension, what are the best practices
involved here with oauth?

Are there may be benefits of registering a new app on Twitter with all
new API key & Consumer Secret/Key than what you are using for the web
app?  Does it provide any more security in any way to have both the
web app and mobile app using separate keys?

If so, can you register a mobile app with the same name as one that
exists (assuming you own both)?  We'd like the source name of status
updates to come from the same name as our web app/brand if possible.
That may not be possible, not sure.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Best,
YCB