Hey There,

My first post, so go easy on me!

I do social media strategy and monitoring freelance work, so I've
recently dipped my toes into programming with Python and the Twitter
API to build some simple applications for clients to perform some
basic custom functions & queries without having to dish out tons of
money for some of the expensive social media monitoring tools out
there.

Gotta say, I'm loving this so far and I'm able to build little one-off
applications for clients. Anyways, I have a client that is interesting
in figuring out the following:

Of twitter users who mention "Term A", what are the additional terms
that they frequently mention. Sort of like eCommerce systems that show
"users who bought A, also frequently purchased B, C and D".

the output I'm hoping for is something along these lines: Of users who
mentioned apples, 50% mentioned oranges, 25% mentioned lemons, etc...

I know I'll eventually have to write some code to filter out certain
words that are irrelevant, but just trying to figure out the framework
of getting the right data from the API right now.

This has reached the limit of my understanding of the twitter API thus
far, and just want to see if anyone knew if this is possible. No need
to explain fully, but anything to point me in the right direction
would be greatly appreciated-- I'm sure I can eventually figure it out
(with enough time), but wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time
trying to do something that is beyond the capabilities of the API.

Much appreciated!

Steve