This is a follow up to an existing thread (which I am unable to reply
to):
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/5a287ab379497e97/321508b2463573d7?lnk=gst&q=block#321508b2463573d7

Our application is experiencing the exact same problem. The block API
call often works but will consistently fail when trying to block
certain accounts. For example, one of our users reported the error
when trying to block @divadmarketing. I was able to recreate when
trying to block this same user from my own account (no offense to the
person who owns this account). Perhaps you will be able to recreate
against this account too?

As Thomas mentioned in the existing thread, the response is always a
full page of HTML containing text that "Twitter is currently over
capacity". This is not an accurate message because we can recreate
every single time we try and it only happens with specific users.

Thanks,

-Anil