Like I mentioned in my post - use the actual browser which includes an address bar (that's what it's about - without the address bar the user doesn't know it's actually twitter.com and you might just as well use xAuth, lol). Use a callback URL which includes a custom scheme (myapp://oauth_redirect, for example) and catch this URL in your code.

Tom