You could simply use some CSS to create a Tweet Button-like button and link to https://twitter.com/share

Example: https://twitter.com/share?url=http://test.com/

I'm pretty sure that the docs specify the arguments which you can pass to the Tweet Button.

Tom

On 5/20/11 8:30 PM, Tony House wrote:
I am hoping to add the Twitter Button to several pages at the Census,
but need to limit the cookies (Being a government agency we have laws
regarding cookies on our sites in addition to concerns over Personally
Identifiable Information).  I have noticed that I have 14 cookies
related to twitter. Is there code for the like button which turns off
specific cookies - or at least makes the button work with just session
information?
Thanks
Tony