If you want the count you could use the unsupported count API. It did not
appear to set any cookies for me. Keep in mind that it is an internal API
and could break/change at anytime.

https://apigee.com/console/apigee-console-snapshots-1304226000000_9810507d-e2fc-4af8-bf6b-49ed8443b8a9/rendersnapshotview

Abraham
Abraham Williams | InboxQ <http://inboxq.com/> | abrah.am