I poured a 4-shot breve latte just in case, flipped the switch at
https://dev.twitter.com/apps, and was delighted when:

- shipping Twittelators already deployed can use and continue to get
valid RW XAUTH Tokens
- those XAUTH tokens still work
- New RWDM tokens are correctly given to new in-house builds of
Twittelator

So, I can totally relate to the feeling of "Am I about to hose 1
million users?" but, especially with the enhancements due this week
from Twitter, I think we can all make a smooth transition to the new
flow.