Hi Andrew,

many thanks for your feedback from me, too! ;-) I didn't dare to make
the switch for my xAuth app yet ...

I'm just wondering if the actual switch to the new xAuth permission
policy next month will have any impact on this?

Is xAuth as such still supposed to work, but simply returning RW
tokens then?

Will the old xAuth tokens continue to work after the switch has been
made end of July?

Ole