Hello,

I just want to do a simple api call to my own twitter account, like:

$content = $connection->get('account/verify_credentials');

Therefore I include the twitteroauth.php from abrahams library and the
OAuth.php.

I get the connection object like this:

$connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
$oauth_token, $oauth_token_secret);

Then I do the call from above, but the $content variable is empty
(null) everytime.
I dont get any errors or warnings.

The $connection object looks like this:

TwitterOAuth Object
(
    [http_code] =>
    [url] =>
    [host] => https://api.twitter.com/1/
    [timeout] => 30
    [connecttimeout] => 30
    [ssl_verifypeer] =>
    [format] => json
    [decode_json] => 1
    [http_info] =>
    [useragent] => TwitterOAuth v0.2.0-beta2
    [sha1_method] => OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1 Object
        (
        )

    [consumer] => OAuthConsumer Object
        (
            [key] => correctConsumerKey
            [secret] => correctConsumerSecret
            [callback_url] =>
        )

    [token] => OAuthConsumer Object
        (
            [key] => myAccess Token (oauth_token)
            [secret] => myAccess Token Secret (oauth_token_secret)
            [callback_url] =>
        )

)

Can someone help me please, I dont know what to do anymore..

Bye

manuel