Folks,

I just took a few minutes to go over the new APIs and while I am, of course, not going to break my NDA here, I can tell you this: * Doesn't look like this was meant for the Twitter clients, but rather the normal clients which provide a "Tweet" function. * You can sign requests using this framework, but with a fixed set of consumer credentials so that it will always say "with iOS" when sending a tweet (source). Like I said, it's almost only for providing a "Tweet" function.
 * I like it!

Tom