Hi everyone,

I've been trying this for a couple of days and I can't make it work. I
have the xAuth permissions enabled on my app but I keep getting the
same error over and over:

01 Unauthorized: Authentication credentials were missing or incorrect.

This is the code I have using twitter4j:

           RequestToken rt;
           Twitter twitter;
           twitterconsumerkey = "XXXX";
           twittersecretkey = "YYYYYYYYYY";
           String username = "user";
           String password = "pass";

           twitter = new TwitterFactory().getInstance();
           twitter.setOAuthConsumer(twitterconsumerkey,
twittersecretkey);
           rt = twitter.getOAuthRequestToken();

I don't know if I have to do something else but right it just don't
work.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you all.