Hi all,

I have an issue here. All I want is the "horizontal" button on my
website, but can only get the vertical button to look right. I've
spent 2 hours & I just don't have the brain power to figure this out.
Oddly, if I paste the horizontal code on the same page as the vertical
code, the horizontal works "but I have 2 buttons". But once I remove
the vertical code the horizontal button is cut off & whacked. Here is
my page w/the vertical button I don't want.

http://www.threerexes.com/Shop/NecklacePage/Empress-Silver-Gothic-Choker-Necklace.html

Horizontal button code <a href="http://twitter.com/share";
class="twitter-share-button" data-count="horizontal" data-
via="3rexes">Tweet</a><script type="text/javascript" src="http://
platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"></script>

Vertical button code <a href="http://twitter.com/share"; class="twitter-
share-button" data-count="vertical" data-via="3rexes">Tweet</a><script
type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";></
script>

Any ideas???