Hai wpisod,

how can i get only a specific number(Suppose 20 IDs only) of IDS using the
API (http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/followers/ids).

I tested this API using "count" parameter in API...but it is ignoring this
parameter and returning nearly 5000 ID's At a time if the the user has
followers more than 5000

Please guide me ASAP.

//Kamesh