If you want to retrieve all of a user's followers, you first get their ids
by cursoring through
http://api.twitter.com/1/followers/ids.json?cursor=-1[1] -- after
retrieving that data, you'll want to expand them for user ids
into "hydrated" user objects. To do this, pass 50 to 80 (maximum 100, but I
recommend lower maximums for best performance) of the ids at a time to the
bulk users lookup [2] API method. For some users this may take only two API
requests: one for the followers' ids, and another for the users/lookup.

[1] http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/followers/ids
[2] http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/users/lookup

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary