A few months ago I wrote an application that interfaced with two API
calls: statuses/user/timeline and statuses/update. It has been working
fine until about seven days ago when I started receiving 401 status
codes when reading the user timeline.

I'm using a hand rolled OAuth / Twitter library that I built using the
examples provided on the developer docs. I'm not sure where to go from
here.

-- 
Twitter developer documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/doc
API updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/twitterapi
Issues/Enhancements Tracker: https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
Change your membership to this group: 
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk

Reply via email to