Hi there,

We're now a bit stricter with how we evaluate the validity of requests.

Few things to look into for starters -- hopefully will help you discover the
subtle issue:

  - Are you setting your Content-Type:  x-www-form-urlencoded when POSTing
any kind of POST data?
  - Make sure that your signature basestring is properly sorting your
parameters and that any param values requiring percent-encoding are properly
encoded. If your POST body contains any characters that need to be
%-encoded, they'll need to be %-encoded again for your signature base string
  - Double verify that your consumer key and secret are correct and being
used at the right steps.
  - Double verify that you're specifying an oauth_token for resource
requests and that you've signed the request with the composite signing key
made up of your consumer secret and the access token secret, joined by a "&"
character.
  - If you're using header based auth, make sure that you aren't sending
oauth_* parameters in multiple locations like the query string in addition
to the header

Thanks,
@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary