I used Twitter's own Search widget code generator to build search
widgets for two of my sites, InterestingAmerica.com and
HightPerformanceDataCenters.com to pick up messages tweeted from the
sites using their respective hashtabs (#IntAm and #hpdcnews). (take a
look -- they are on the right side of all of the pages)  A few days
ago, however, the boxes on all of the pages stopped picking up new
tweets.

Strangely, when I go back to the Twitter Search widget code generator
and build new ones and trial test them right there, they still don't
pick up #IntAm or #hpdcnews.  Perhaps the whole twitter stream doesn't
like my hashtags...?