Hi Matt,

Can you please give a quick example on how to get the X-Access-Level
value. My application runs on PHP and I would like to get the X-Access-
Level for all of the users in my application and store it into a
database. I have all the keys, and tokens and everything. I am just
getting tripped up on getting that value. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gene