Hi Thomas,

Can you provide us with a little more information about this so we can look
into it. Information like:

* the filter predicates you are sending with your request to the streaming
API.
* an example of a Tweet that appears to have been delivered in error.

Thanks,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Developer Advocate, Twitter