Hello

I'm trying to put together one beside the other the new follow us
button and tweet button.
I simply can't.

They just can't stick together.
The parameter show screen name "false" is not hiding the @username in
text, thus causing the button for follow us, to be very wide and
making the other button go down one line.

Tried with css, no joy.

Any help please!

I do have 2 twitter buttons on my page:

<!-- twitter --><a href="http://twitter.com/share"; class="twitter-
share-button" data-count="none" data-via="example" data-lang="es" data-
width="64" show_screen_name="false">Tweet</a>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://platform.twitter.com/
widgets.js"></script><a href="http://twitter.com/example";
class="twitter-follow-button" show_screen_name="false" data-show-
count="false" data-width="64" data-lang="es"></a><!-- fin twitter -->

The problem is I don't want to show the @username because when I do,
those 2 buttons doesn't fit in my nav bar.
The code above works ok in Internet Explorer, but in Firefox 4, I
still see the @username in text beside the image button, causing the
buttons to show in 2 different lines and spoiling my layout.

The data-width="64" parameter should do the trick, but is not working
in firefox.

How do I get only the "image" button?

BTW I couldn't find a way to show only small custon icons instead,
thus I'm trying at least to get rid the text part of username

Please help!