On Jun 23, 2011, at 20:14 , Victoria wrote:

> If I change Application Type to "Browser" (on the
> https://dev.twitter.com/apps/edit/####
> page), will this negatively affect the xAuth process currently used in
> the production version of my Twitter client?

Victoria,

        Only Twitter or an experiment with an xAuth enabled application can
answer this question. It could go either way. That said, I expect that the
authorization paths, due to the different routes, are independent for xAuth and
the OAuth path. (I believe the app type is really a choice between three-legged
browser OAuth and PIN OAuth.)

        Twitter folks need to answer this question.

        Good luck.

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho