Hi Sreejata,

Thanks for providing this information. Are you able to find out what the
server is actually sending to the Twitter API. The code you've provided
shows where the error is happening but not what information is being sent to
the API.

Without knowing what is being sent by your code it is hard to suggest
possible causes for the problem.
Do you know which OAuth library are you using?

Best,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Developer Advocate, Twitter