Hi:

I develop mobile websites and I want to use a tweet button in one of
my pages,since using twitter with a mobile website is the first time
for me I did a test page.

This is my page: http://iphone.internet.com.jo/login.html

When a user visit my website from a device like iphone and click tweet
button,it will show the popup [Share box] as the current page [not as
a popup],if the user doesn't want to login and clicked on cancel then
twitter page should redirect the user back to my page but that wasn't
the result,it redirects the user to twitter homepage.

Is there a solution or any workarounds for this? I want the user to be
able to tweet from iphone without any popups and also be able to
return back to my site if (s)he didn't want to login.