Good morning, fellas.

My name is Leonel and I am from Brazil. I am developing an apllication to
integrate an opt-in e-mail marketing software with twitter.

I need to know how do I know if some user has revoked access from my
application thru Twitter interface, for me to remove this account from my
system.

Is there a way, or a callback URL that indicates me if the user has revoked
access?

Facebook API has something very similar to this, and it returns a callback
URL, from where I can detect this.

Thanks in advance,

--
Leonel Knijnik (DJ Aldebaran)
Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil

URBANA LEGIO OMNIA VINCIT

"Pecar pelo silĂȘncio, quando se deveria protestar, transforma homens em
covardes."
(Abraham Lincoln)

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs