Hello all,
I need to use xAuth to access Twitter, my platform of choice (IBM AS/
400) has no GUI, and no web browser, so OAuth is out.

I need to read direct messages, now xAuth won't let me do that as I
need to ask my users to authorize for direct message access (even
though, not one has complained).

Running OAuth on the AS/400 is not going to happen, but I wonder is it
possible to make a basic app on Windows, or the web to allow my users
to re-enable Direct Message access, but actually do the reading
through xAuth? I know it's a long shot, but it's the only one I've got
at the moment.

Basically, I'm talking about making a skeleton application to let my
users push the various OAuth relative buttons, but keep on reading in
my usual xAuth way?

Thanks

Garry

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs