Thanks Taylor,

I've applied yesterday and got a reply. Unfortunately since we still
don't have the art for the game I can't provide the screenshots. So
I'm putting the xAuth process to a halt until I have it published in
the App Store / Android Marketplace.

But I basically wanted to know what are the criteria that Twitter uses
for approval / denial. From what you wrote I believe I won't be having
much problems once the app is done.

I've checked Web Intents as you suggested, but I'm not sure it is the
appropriate solution for what I want. I really don't want the user to
type any messages, only used the "canned" message defined by my app.