Hi.
I am using Twitterizer Aouth API.

Below is the code which I am using to connect to twitter from my website.

stringconsumerKey = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["consumerKey"];

string consumerSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["consumerSecret"];

if (System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["oauth_token"] ==
null)

{

RequestToken = OAuthUtility.GetRequestToken(consumerKey, consumerSecret,
_currentURL);

System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response.Write("<script
language=\"javascript\"
type=\"text/javascript\">window.open('http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token="+
 RequestToken.Token +
"','_new','height=500,width=850,status=yes,resizable=yes');window.location.href=window.location.href;</script>"
);

}

Some times I get The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.twitter.com'
exception when my website tries to connect to twitter using above code.

Can some one please help me in this?

Thanks,

Richard

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs