Hai Solyda,

You must raise a ticket in twitter site to get the permission to use X-Auth
For your application.

u should write about your application when u are raising a ticket. Then
Twitter team will give u the permission to access X-Auth.

X-Auth allows u to skip the step of Weblogin Authentication/PINCode
Authentication.

//kamesh