Dear Twitter Developers,

I'm a developer of a Twitter client, twittering-mode, and I want you
to approve using xAuth in twittering-mode.

twittering-mode:
 * Consumer key: EbjXsmvYaC2p0xrD0LkBew
http://twitter.com/oauth_clients/details/85919

Twittering-mode is a kind of desktop client, which works on Emacsen
(one of the most famous editors). As you would know, Emacsen are
everywhere and there are a lot of variations. We cannot suppose users
can always use browsers. Actually, I sometimes use twittering-mode on
a remote machine via ssh.

I'm not sure what information I should present. If I missed something
important for you, please tell me.

regards,

----
Yuto Hayamizu

Master's degree student at Kitsuregawa Laboratory
Department of Information and Communication Engineering
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
University of Tokyo