Do You have a exsample for msgWait? Till now no strange things happend.
Sleep freezes the mainform and in a other tip the solve it also with
Application.ProcessMessages.

The code is designed for multithreads, so it shouldn't be used in thy case I
need it for.

> Hello Mice,
>
> >       Application.ProcessMessages;
> >       Sleep(x);
>
> Bad idea :(
> Pumping messages will have your event re-entered and thus produce
> unpredicable results. If you wants to do that then you have to write a
> mechanism to prevent it.
>
> It is mutch better to use the MsgWait function, as I have adviced in my
> previous mail.
>
> ---
> Rgds, Wilfried
> http://www.mestdagh.biz

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms