Yes I tried it, but it slow down my stats and if I clicked on abort the
program abort the transfer with a delay ...
Maybe I'll add Dan's code, if he can give me a short example how to use his
functions ... ;)

> Hello Mice,
>
> > Do You have a exsample for msgWait?
>
> this is my previous mail. You probably overlooked, or not yet received:
>
> > See the ForceSleep argument in the delay function. If you set it (like
> > you did), it uses sleep to delay. when you use sleep your application
> > stops pumping messages, so it freeze.
> >
> >  TSMThrottle_Delay(Count, 20000, False);
> >
> > Should do the job. However I dont know if the code is designed to use in
> > main thread context. You can try of course.
>
> ---
> Rgds, Wilfried
> http://www.mestdagh.biz

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms