Hi Francois, Wilfried and others,

I noticed that the Console server demo uses TWSocket.
With NOFORMS defined, the application size is about 111KB.

After I replaced TWSocket with TWSocketServer, the file size
becomes over 300KB. I went through the uses clauses. It's
the minimum already. I can not make it as small as it was.

So, I have a few questions here:
1. Why is TWSocket used for the server socket, instead of
   TWSocketServer? Is it file size related? If so, why
   TWSocketServer makes the file a lot bigger?

2. I tested the console server demo, it handles multiple
   connections. If so, what's the difference of using it
   and TWSocketServer for server sockets? In other words,
   when should I use TWSocket and when to use TWSocketServer?

--
Thanks,
Jack