Bjørnar Nielsen schrieb:
> If the application does not respond to mouseclicks etc, I think something is
> blocking somewhere. Maybe some of the functions in the dll does not return?
> Is the code really running in thread-context?

No. The sending is not, but I wanted to test these things right now.
=> sending is for test purposes good enough now, receiving not, where
receiving is in a thread. Is the usage of that onDataAvailable of the
old statically created TWSocket for the now dynamically created one
good, or could this be the error?

The app. does something like this:

repeat
  send something;
  wait some ms;
until ende = true;

and processes incomming data in a callback asynchonously.
I could have application.processmessages in the loop, but later it
wouldn't be there also so I have to test this right now!

Greetings

Markus