Hi,

Great toolbox Francois, thanks.

I have a project that checks several POP addresses for
waiting emails by gathering headers, sizes etc. I have
a "Cancel" button to abort the process and sometimes
when I cancel it just hangs and does not abort.

procedure TfrmMain.btnCancelClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
  icsPOP.Abort;
end;

Mostly it works just fine but on some occasions it
just hangs. Is there a better way to abort the
process?? It maybe in the process of waiting on the
email server.

I have nothing in the "RequestDone(" event to handle
the "Abort" should there be something there maybe?

Thanks

Dave J