Hello Guillaume,

> Well... i'll try it for one of my services (i have several)...
> i'll let you know ;)

ok thx :)

> i'll see especially on the problem i've mentioned about message pump...

I have read your message concerning that, but did not fully indersteand
it :( I have with this service class several NT services running, most
of them have a TWSocketServer, and some of them a TWSocketServer and a
THttpSrv running without any problem. When there is a running message
pump it is all working like it should.

When you use my class it is good idea to only autocreate 1 form (the
main one) and create the others (including datamodules) in OnCreate
of main form. Then you never have to (forget!) edit the *.dpr file
again. But this is off topic in this list.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz