> The DataStream is nil at that time, try this:
>
> procedure TGetProcessingThread.Execute;
> var
>      aBuf : String;
>      i : integer;
> begin
>     abuf := 'One ring to rule them all !'#13#10;
>     Client.DataStream := TMemoryStream.Create;
>     for i := 0 to 1000 do
>         Client.DataStream.Write(PChar(aBuf)^, Length(aBuf));
>     Client.DataStream.Seek(0, 0);
> end;
>
> Arno Garrels

yes i've seen it... and this demo works perfectly as expected.

in my application, i still have that damn RetrDataSent triggered before
RetrSessionConnected...
and as there's a RetrSessionDisconnected event triggered, my client received
the requestdone event
with ftpGetAsync as the request type.
that's where my problems come from...

the thing i don't understand is why that damn RetrDataSent are triggered ?!

as far as i can see, through debugging, it's when sending the '105 Opening Data
connection' that it posts
a message including FD_WRITE. and when my client socket receive this message,
it triggers ClientRetrDataSent
which triggers itself the SendNextDataChunk, etc...

this is how i see it.. how i've debugged it... but i may be wrong ! but then,
where the problem comes from
as the sample provided above works perfectly as expected ?! i won't play to
send messages for fun...

Guillaume MAISON
-----
Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
83, Cours Victor Hugo
47000 AGEN
TÚl : 05 53 87 91 48 - Fax : 05 53 68 73 50
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Web : http://nauteus.com